which courses after 12th science? - B.Sc. Chemistry
Welcome to Chemarticle today we will discuss B.sc (Bachelor of Science) after 12th. Bachelor of Science is a course that provides information or learning about science/Technology. It is a degree program in the science field, time a duration normally three years. The course of Bachelor science- it is an undergraduate program learn differed subjects like- Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Computer scenes, etc.
What is B.sc Qualification?
Most of the students after completing class-XII, choices the Bachelor of Science program/Degree. The qualification for B.sc course:
- Students must have a class 12 certificate in Sciences stream.
- You went to subject choices in B.sc (Bachelor of sciences)- this for must have required knowledge in class 12, correspond to Mark shite.
- Age limit: minimum 18 years old.
- Nothing no requirement for any other qualification or skill. This is enough for B.sc Couse from fill up /college requirement.
- Few universities/colleges/ Institutes are examining selection of B.sc program.
Don’t panic very few examples of universities are conducted an exam for the selection of BSc course. Most of the cases do not conduct any examination process – it is processed under easy to from filled up and selection call by merit list washed.
How can I get admission to B.sc?
Most of the BSc admission accept directly by University /College / Institute. Some of the case BSc admission through entrance exam like BHU, CUCET, JET, etc. you can check the official website their notification of admission for BSc stream.
What are the Eligibility criteria for BSc?
- The minimum age limit for a BSc (Bachelor of Science) is 18 years.
- The minimum marks percent of Eligible for the BSc program is 50% in Class 12 from any recognized Higher Secondary Board. A few of instituted requirements are 55-60 % marks in class 12.
- The subject choices Math, chemistry, physics, and biology at the B.Sc. program.
In BSc Choose your subject
The easier choices of subjected in B.sc course is choice class 12 core subject anyone which have your interest. Otherwise, you can anyone this
- Computer Sciences
B.Sc. Nursing is one of the most popular streams- Bachelor of sciences in Nursing course for male and female both. After the 12th clear the entrance examination of JOINT/ JOINT ENTRANCE then you have to be selected for counselling. B.sc Nursing is one of the most futuristic subjected at this time for male or female students. Completing your graduation (B.sc Nursing) time duration is four years.
Bachelor of Science in Chemistry is a most versatile science program/course. B.sc in chemistry course time duration is three years within the internship. In Chemistry have a theory and practical paper in six semesters for these three years. After completing the BSc chemistry, you can choose any chemical Research field, Master of Science in Chemistry, selection for IIT, etc.
Is BSc good after the 12th?
It is depended on your choices what is your interest, what is your interest for going on, and what is your target to achieve your life. BSc program is most of the chosen stream for science students after class 12th. Yes, it is good for any technical job, for M.sc in core subjects, application masters of sciences, etc, have minimum qualification requirement is B.sc or Bachelor of Sciences in any subjects.
Can a B.sc student become a doctor?
Your dream is to become a doctor you can clearing the NEET exam selected for the MBBS course. After the BSc course or continues BSc, you can attempt the NEET examination for MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery).
Is BSc good for the future?
Yes, it is good for the future. After 12th Bachelor of Sciences is one of the most popular choices for a sciences student. After BSc, You can achieve any technological, scientific, Government job. B.sc short time duration is three years with valid and quality degree are achieve in your life.
what is the best course after 12th science?
Completing class 12th in Sciences streams have various programming skill courses going on ...some course for sciences students below:
- MBBS-Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.
- B.sc in Agriculture and Environment science
- Business Management
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharmacy)
- Computer Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Biotechnology (B. TECH)